Thursday, June 29, 2006

More Paper Dolls and Applique

I think that I have an addiction . . . It is to embroidery paper dolls. These dolls are from Embroidery Design Place and they are the Toddler Robby dolls. Aren't they cute? I just love her designs! She has great Baby Michelle dolls and a baby Michelle club which I joined.

With all the dolls I make for the Smiles for Children project my two sons saw these and just had to have a set each. So I started making these ones for them. I am letting them pick out the outfits they want in the colours they want.

Not very quilty, sorry, but this is one of the things that I have been working on :)

Right now here in Ontario it is pretty humid and hot during the day so I haven't wanted to have much fabric on top of me. It is however great weather for hand quilting at my frame or hand applique.

Here is a picture of the Celtic Tablerunner that I am currently working on. I took this course on-line at Quilt University quite a while ago. It was a course called Stress-free Celtic Tablerunner by Nancy Chong and they are offering it again in August. This was one of the UFO's that I am finishing up and it is a perfect take-along prject for the summer. I love the cool blue and purple batiks. What do you think??

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...