Wednesday, July 12, 2006

More Photo Fun!

Hi all;
This is the other block that my friend Marion did for our guild tinners group. You can see the first block here. You should check it out if you haven't seen it already.

In this block the woman whose tin it was is on the right all dressed up like "The Quilt Diva" you may be familiar with that quilt you can see the pattern here. (I have never ordered from this company or anything I just found it here on-line). Two more participants in our group are under the hair dryer. The beauty salon pictured is Sandy's actual beauty salon.

Isn't this block wonderful! Well done Marion!! If you want to let Marion know how much you like the block you can post it here and she will see them.

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...