Wednesday, February 21, 2007

UFO #8 Finished!

Hi all!!
Thank you all for your great comments and congratulations about my ribbon at the competition. I really appreciate it. Thanks!

This is a picture of the completed bargello bag and this makes UFO finish #8 for this year so far. I wasn't sure if it would work out but I really think that my failed attempt at a bargello makes a really nice bag. I am also happy to say that this is another project completely out of my stash (even the lining) so that makes me really happy too. Thanks for the encouragement to actually try this project I am happy to get this UFO out of the closet and made into something useful. My winter jacket is green so it won't really match but I think that it will make a nice summer bag.

4 comments:

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

A VERY striking bag! Bravo!

Anne Ida said...

Nice job on converting the UFO quilt into a wonderful bag. I'm sure you'll have lots of pleasure using it:-) And congratulations on finishing UFO #EIGHT this year; wow, that's efficient!

Shelina said...

Katrina, this is such a pretty purse. I really like the colors. Good for getting so many UFOs completed, and for using your stash.

NOBODY said...

Again, I probably missed your mention that this purse is from this website: http://tinyhappy.typepad.com/tiny_happy/2006/06/shoulder_bag_tu.html#comment-6a00d8341c045053ef01bb092c0d70970d

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...