Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Fabric Post Card Display

Hi all;

I thought that I would post a photo of the way that I have just found to display my fabric post cards. This is a cafe curtain wire rod system from Ikea :) Here is a link to it if you want to see it. It has little clips that clip onto the top of the cards and an adjustable thick wire that is strung a few inches away from the wall. I was never happy with the way that I had them tacked up onto the wall; and, when we were in Ikea the other day I was looking at this system and a light bulb went on over my head. I love "a ha!" moments. I am going to go back and get a couple more of these. I also think that they would be great for hanging small wall quilts. Sorry the picture couldn't take in the entire post card display but this is the best that I could do :)

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...