Saturday, October 09, 2010

Fat Quarter Transportation Tip!

I just had to share this tip!

Today, when I was teaching my Crazy Shortcut Quilt class, one of my students walked in with her fat quarters all ready and pressed for class and hanging on a pants/skirt hanger so that she wouldn't have to fold them again for transporting them to the class!  I always ask people to make sure that their fat quarters are pressed flat before class to save a lot of class time; but, they get a little crumpled again by the time they get to class so we have to do a little pressing again.  What a great, easy and extremely effective way to transport pressed fat quarters!  I've brought yardage to class on hangers before but never thought of fat quarters.  Everyone in the class thought that it was an absolutely wonderful idea so I just had to share it with all of you because I never thought of this.

As always the Crazy Shortcut Quilt class was so much fun with lots of excitement over the unique and very non-traditional quilting techniques used that make this a fun and easy method to achieve spectacular results.  I can't wait to see what everyone brings back to the second class when the blocks are pieced!

If you have any questions or comments feel free to share them here ~ and ~ if you are enjoying my blog I hope that you will click the FOLLOW button on the right.

Happy Quilting all!

1 comment:

Marguerita said...

What a super tip - I would never have thought of that! I am off to find some pants hangers :) Thank you for sharing this!

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...