Friday, July 08, 2011

Where Am I?

I bet a few of you have been wondering where I have been this past while?  Well I know that some of you have because I have received a few messages ;-)  Well, I am here I didn't run away and join the circus I swear ~ I just haven't been sewing as much lately.  Why, you ask?  Well, the kids are off school for the summer and the weather has been so wonderful and very hot so I've been trying to get outside as much as possible lately.  I think living in Canada makes me really appreciate the few months of really nice weather we have and since we live in a town that is right on the water and within walking distance to a nice beach and park we've been spending a lot of time outdoors.  If you would like to see some pictures of my town you can see them here.  Needless to say, I haven't been sitting behind my sewing machine since I finished my rag bag ~ sigh.

I also wanted to hop on and tell you all about another Baby Go! cutter give-away over at The Vintage Sheet Blog!  If you don't have one of these little beauties you have been missing out!

Happy Summer!

2 comments:

sewfunquilts said...

Have a great summer and enjoy your kids while you can! When you get old like me, you'll wish you could do it ALL again. Besides, you can always stay inside and sew when it's winter time!

Sharon said...

My kids are all grown and I wish they were little again.

I do have plenty of sewing and quilting time now, but those hours tend to be quiet and often time lonely ones.

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...