Sunday, May 13, 2012

Asian Steps

Happy Mother's Day!  I hope that all of the Moms, soon-to-be-Moms and the want-to-be-Moms out there have an amazing day filled with love and laughter!!!  We are having an absolutely beautiful day here - lots of sun shine and warm weather.

I thought that I would share a picture of the finished Asian Steps quilt that I had so much trouble deciding how to quilt!

 

It is completely finished, bound and labelled - yey!  I really like this quilt now - probably because it is finished ;-)  But hey, I am not going to complain about that at all!  

This quilt was, almost, completely cut on my Accuquilt Go! cutter using the 2 1/2" strip die; so, it made this quilt so quick and easy to put together from my Oriental fabric stash.  Pulling the fabrics for this quilt didn't seem to make a difference to the amount of fabric in there but hey!

This pattern as the Planet Patchwork New Year's Day Mystery Quilt that I took part in.  The top was finished on New Years day but the quilting was finished in May.

Now what to do with this quilt?!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love your quilt and love your blog!

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...