Saturday, February 09, 2013

A New Start

Wow what a lot of snow we had yesterday!  

I was scheduled to do a trunk show presentation at a local quilt shop (LQS) today and with all of the snow we got yesterday I was afraid that I might not be able to get there - or - that no one would show up!  I shouldn't have been worried though - this morning was clear and so sunny and the roads were all plowed and clear.  I still worried that some people might have been snowed in but I shouldn't have worried - we were a very full house!  There was no way we could have fit even one more person in there since we were out of space and chairs!

The presentation I call "Something From Nothing" quilts to make with 2" squares leaders and enders style.  You know how I love my 2" squares and have done so many projects from them so I like to try and spread the 2" square love!  I think I did since the ladies all left smiling and happy - yey!  It's so fun to spend time with such nice people.

While at the shop I bought a few more things for my next rag quilt.  Yep - you read that correctly - another rag quilt.  Only this one is not for me - promise!

 

This one is for my youngest and he is very specific with the colours and fabrics for this one.  Any guesses what I am making?

1 comment:

Kim West said...

Something to do with minecraft I a sure...

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...